- Associate Dean for Student Academic Support
- Director, Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Directs, organizes, and manages all events programs, operations, and functions of the Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Oversees and reviews the development of first-year academic standards and initiatives including midterm outreach, academic progress, and probation initiatives
- Provides assistance to first-year students and their parents on an individual basis
- Serves as Student Affairs Assessment Committee chair
- Coordinator of Student Disability Services
- Conducts all intake meetings for students with disabilities where accommodations are decided on.
- Teaches a specialized section of ExSEL (PLUS) for students who struggle with transitions and anxiety.
- Coordinates student participation in the Career PLUS program.
- Provides academic support to students; meets with families; supports faculty who have accommodation questions.
- Administrative Aide, Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Provides administrative support for the director and Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success staff
- Assists in the coordination of specialized Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success events, such as Orientation and Family Weekend
- Organizes and initiates first-year student midterm grade and probation outreach.
- Orientation Programs Coordinator
- Develops and implements Orientation for new students including first-year, transfer, dual-enrolled, student-athlete, and midyear entry students, as well as parents, family members, and guardians
- Oversees the development and coordination of selection and training for all Orientation student staff
- Supervises the Orientation Executive Staff and the Orientation Team Leaders
- Program Director: General Sciences and Arts/Undecided
- Academic Advisor: Exploring Majors