The Wahtera Center is hiring Orientation Team Leaders for the fall of 2021. If you are interested in helping students transition to Michigan Tech and to be successful once they are here, we encourage you to apply!
To be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Enrolled as a full-time Michigan Tech student for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Minimum cumulative and semester grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 from application through term of employment.
- Free of any conduct violations at the time of appointment and remain free while employed.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to help their fellow students.
Please see the position description on the right for more details about the position.
Our hiring process is as follows:
- Fill out an application by March 14. The application includes a required 10 minute info session, a place to upload your resume, and links to sign up for interviews.
- Interview. Everyone who applies will get a chance to interview individually the week of March 21, and to participate in a group interview on the morning of Saturday, March 27. You will sign up for an interview as part of the electronic application.
We will make decisions and send offers to the week of March 29. Decisions will be due back to us by Wednesday, April 7. Our spring training will take place on April 8 from 4:30 - 6 p.m. via Zoom.
If you have any questions. please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success Staff