- EERC 712
- Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida
- MS, Information Science, University of Science and Technology of China
- BS, Information Science, University of Science and Technology of China
Dr. Yang received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Florida in 2022, under the supervision of Professor Shuo Wang, Professor Yier Jin, and Professor Yuguang Fang. Afterward, he joined the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering as an assistant professor.
Dr. Yang's research interests lie in deep learning-related cybersecurity, hardware security, and network security. He published many papers and presented at top-tier AI and security conferences such as AAAI, AsiaCCS, NDSS, and DAC. He also served as a reviewer of several top journals and conferences.
Links of Interest
- EE 4173, Comp Sys Engineering & Perform
- EE 4272, Computer Networks
- Network Security
- Hardware Security
- Cyber-Physical System Security
- Deep Learning