- Rekhi Hall 103
- Senior Lecturer, Applied Computing
- Faculty Advisor: Linux Users Group (LUG)
- Faculty Co-Advisor: DevOps, Open Source Club, Epsilon Pi Tau - Honors Society (EPT)
- MS, Health Informatics, Michigan Tech
- BS, Computer Network and System Administration, Michigan Tech
Todd O. Arney is a Lecturer in Computer Network and System Administration in the College of Computing at Michigan Tech. His areas of expertise are Linux based systems with an emphasis on the practical application of theory and real-world network and system administration. With over 18 years of experience working in multiple technology positions, he is devoted to understanding and teaching the ethical, practical and hands-on application of technology in the corporate, education and non-profit environments.
Arney is the Co-Advisor for the Michigan Tech Delta Zeta Chapter of the Epsilon Pi Tau Honor Society (EPT), Co-Advisor for the Open Source Club, and the Faculty Advisor for the Michigan Tech Linux Users Group (LUG) and previously served as the Faculty Advisor for the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) student organization.
- Wireless security
- Virtual computing
- Linux administration
- Ethics and technology
- Microsoft administration
- Wireless systems
- Infrastructure services