- EERC 710
- Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Affiliated Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Affiliated Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Shenyang University of Technology
Links of Interest
- EE 4271 VLSI Design
Areas of Interest
- Neuromorphic Engineering/Computing
- Energy-efficient Neuromorphic Electronic Circuit Design for Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Nanoscale Device Design
- Spiking Neural Networks
- H. An, Mohammad Shah Al-Mamun, Marius K. Orlowski, Lingjia Liu, Yang Yi, “Robust Deep Reservoir Computing through Reliable Memristor with Improved Heat Dissipation Capability,” IEEE Transactions on Computing Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), 2020.
- H. An, Qiyuan An, Y. Yi, “Realizing Behavior Level Associative Memory Learning through Three-dimensional Memristor-based Neuromorphic Circuits”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence, 2019.