Nicholas V. Hendrickson
- M&M 119A, EERC 321
- Operations/Facilities Supervisor, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Adjunct Instructor, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Faculty Advisor, Advanced Metalworks Enterprise
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Michigan Technological University
- AAS, Machine Tool Technology, Central Lakes College
Nicholas Hendrickson is an Adjunct Instructor and Operations/Facilities Supervisor in the Department of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology at Michigan Tech. Industry experience includes six years working as a Machinist, seven years of engineering experience in mechanical design, testing, and manufacturing. Nicholas also has ten years working in academia at MTU teaching and assisting students, faculty, and staff in manufacturing and design solutions in areas of student labs and faculty research.
Mr. Hendrickson teaches on machine tool fundamentals and applications and computer aided manufacturing.