Electric Power Engineering Certificate
Enhance Your Bachelor’s Degree by Earning a Certificate.
The US electric energy industry is facing a shortage of engineering talent. To correct this problem, employers have become more aggressive in hiring graduating engineers and have become interested in retraining existing engineering staff. They recognize the need for highly trained staff who are qualified to handle their research and development needs as well as the application of new technology.
Electric Power Engineering
- A bachelor's degree is required to apply for this certificate program.
- Certificate in Electric Power Engineering (undergraduate) requirements
- Apply here for the undergrad certificate in Electric Power Engineering
- Advanced Electric Power Engineering Certificate (if you've completed the undergraduate power coursework)
- Apply here for the advanced certificate