- ECE Undergraduate Advisor
- Provides academic advising for undergraduates
- First-year and transfer student orientation
- Meets with prospective students and their families
- Coordinates Fall Open House and Preview Day events (for ECE)
- Serves on UPC and Diversity committees within ECE
- Academic Advisor and Outreach Specialist, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Academic advising for Computer Engineering undergraduate students.
- Coordinates a wide variety of outreach efforts for ECE department.
- Proud Huskies alumna ('12).
- Avid reader, podcast listener, and board game enthusiast. Liz also enjoys vegetable gardening, mountain biking, hiking, running, and keeping backyard chickens.
- Research Associate
- Safety Liaison for ECE Department
- Maintain and repair laboratory equipment in undergraduate and research labs
- Printed circuit board fabrication for undergraduate and research programs
- Assist students with electrical/electronic design in senior design and enterprise programs
- Office Manager, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Technical Communications Specialist
- Budget Manager
- Liaison for Sponsored Programs
- Communications, Marketing and Social Media Liaison
- General Departmental Operations
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Payroll Manager
- Assistant to the Chair