- Academic Advisor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Provides academic advising for undergraduates in Electrical Engineering,
Robotics Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering
- Advises double-majors
- Advisor for EE Minor
- Meets with prospective students and their families
- Serves on Undergraduate Programs Committee (UPC)
- Likes hiking and skiing
- Academic Advisor and Outreach Specialist, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Academic advising for Computer Engineering undergraduate students.
- Coordinates a wide variety of outreach efforts for ECE department.
- Proud Huskies alumna ('12).
- Avid reader, podcast listener, and board game enthusiast. Liz also enjoys vegetable gardening, mountain biking, hiking, running, and keeping backyard chickens.
- Administrative Aide, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Graduate Program Coordinator
- Assists graduate students with forms, deadlines, stipend support, and policies related to degree completion
- General departmental support
- Undergraduate and graduate student payroll requests
- Research Associate, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Safety Liaison for ECE Department
- Maintain and repair laboratory equipment in undergraduate and research labs
- Printed circuit board fabrication for undergraduate and research programs
- Assist students with electrical/electronic design in senior design and enterprise programs
- Office Manager, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Technical Communications Specialist
- Budget Manager
- Liaison for Sponsored Programs
- Communications, Marketing and Social Media Liaison
- General Departmental Operations
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Payroll Manager
- Administrative Support for the Chair