Get a taste of the language of business at a flagship technological university with a business minor. Differentiate yourself with a foundation of business skills. The minor in Business from Michigan Tech is a smart addition for any STEM student looking to advance in a company or organization, or start an enterprise of their own.
We recommend that you begin your minor studies as early as possible in your academic
career. To pursue a minor, you must first be enrolled in a bachelor's degree program and submit a request to add a minor to your curriculum through the Curriculum Change
Portlet in MyMichiganTech. The minor advisor will receive notification and contact you with any questions prior to reviewing and
approving your request.
Please be advised that this College of Business minor is not available to students majoring in Accounting, Engineering Management, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing.
Business Minor Facts
- Program Code: BUSM
- Provider: College of Business
- Total Credits Required: 18
Business Minor Requirements
- Required Courses: 12 Credits
- Block I (1000 to 2000 Level): complete 3 credits
- Block II (3000 to 4000 Level): Choose 6 credits
- Block III (3000 to 4000 Level): Choose 3 credits
- Elective Courses: 6 credits