The latest Alumni Resource Matchmaker (ARM) crowdfunding campaign is now closed. Thanks to alumni and friends who made a gift and supported a student organization! We hope to continue to grow this program, featuring various student organizations, initiatives, and opportunities in the future. Stay tuned!
Student groups are still encouraged to apply through the application below for traditional funds.
What are we looking for?
- Programs that positively impact all students and support the alumni mission of “Celebrating Traditions. Creating Connections”
- Inclusive initiatives that engage a wide audience
- Actions that support a culture of philanthropy among students
- Requests for knowledge or expertise in a particular area
- Funding proposals for "capital" goods that will leave a lasting impact on the University
What has been supported in the past?
- Mushing Club equipment
- Sustainability Demonstration House bee keeping project
- FilmBoard sound system upgrade
- Aquanauts wetsuits
- Blue Key- Special Events new technology for a tap-in system
- USG Thanksgiving Break Bus sponsorship
What types of requests are not considered?
- Repeat requests for the same event (> 2 consecutive years)
- Conference travel
- Requests that do not support the alumni mission