Michigan Technological University Academies acknowledge the extraordinary achievements of our most distinguished alumni: the educators, mentors, catalysts, visionaries, and creators that personify the University’s commitment to excellence.
Inductees, nominated by current and emeritus faculty, are selected by consensus for this honor based on significant accomplishments such as exemplary public service, notable leadership in civic affairs, leading-edge professional performance, and other outstanding contributions to the growth and development of their disciplines within the University and throughout the world.
Visit the Academy
College of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Environmental, and Geospatial Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics