- Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Vice President, Michigan Tech Fund
- ATDC 210
Jennifer (Jung) Lucas '09
- Assistant Vice President for Alumni Engagement
- ATDC 206
- Jen earned her B.S. in Scientific & Technical Communication from Michigan Tech in 2009. Jen was also a standout on the volleyball team earning many honors including all-America honorable mention and all-region. She received Michigan Tech’s Raymond L. Smith Award as the outstanding female senior student-athlete in 2009.
- Jen got her start in Advancement working as a student caller for the Michigan Tech Telefund. She went on to work in alumni engagement and annual giving roles at several educational institutions, and eventually moved into an industry relations position at 3M before returning to Michigan Tech.
- Administrative Assistant for Donor Relations & Alumni Engagement
- ATDC 217
- Director for Advancement & Alumni Communications
- ATDC 205
- Directs marketing and communications efforts for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Creates content for all projects and media including writing, graphic design, photography, and videography.
- Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement, Campus Programming
- ATDC 211
- Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator
- ATDC 215B
- Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement, Community Programming
- ATDC 212