Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- Coronavirus Outbreak: What You Need to Know
- News Release: Blue Cross Will Waive Member Copays and Deductibles for COVID-19, Among Series of Proactive Steps on Coronavirus
Additional COVID-19 Informational Resources
All scheduled in-person appointments, in office or on campus/hospital locations switch to phone appointments through April 13, 2020
- All scheduled in-office meetings will be converted to phone meetings. The TIAA Representative will call the participant at the scheduled meeting time.
- TIAA will continue to offer additional phone meetings throughout the time period above, also as phone meetings.
- Appointments can be made by phone by calling 1-800-732-8353.
- As always, employees can speak to a TIAA representative by calling 1-800-842-2252.