Undergraduate Academic Advisor
General Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Walk-ins are accepted.
Appointments take precedence.
Email for an appointment.
Major Flow Charts
Frequently Asked Questions
- First-year Courses (What Classes Will I Take Next)
- Transferring Classes to Michigan Tech
- Dropping a Class
- Repeating Courses
- Waiver Forms and Required Signatures
- Choosing a Career/Major, Changing Majors
- What is Engineering Fundamentals
- Common First-Year for all engineering students?
- What classes will I be taking
- Laptop requirement for incoming students
- When do I register for my first semester at Michigan Tech
- If I have AP will I need to take the course again
- If I have AP will I lose my head-start if I start in General/Undecided Engineering
- When do I need to choose my engineering major
- What engineering degree programs are offered at Michigan Tech
- How do I change my major?
- Is there a disadvantage in starting out in General/Undecided Engineering