Select Faculty Publications
- 2022 Draughon, G., Lynch, J., and Sun, P., “Extended DeepSORT Framework for Multi-Person Tracking in Public Open Spaces”, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering (Submitted)
- 2022 Appelle, A, Draughon, G., Lynch, J, and Salvino, L., “Multimodal Acoustic and Vibration-based Human Use Mapping in Social Infrastructure”. IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN) (Submitted)
- 2021 Draughon, G., Lynch, J., and Salvino, L., “Integrated Vision-Body Sensing System for Tracking People in Intelligent Environments”, European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring 2022, Palermo, Italy.
- 2021 Peng, S., Draughon, G., Hao, R., and Lynch, J., “Automated Human Use Mapping of Social Infrastructure by Deep Learning Methods Applied to Smart City Camera Systems”, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- 2020 Draughon, G., Sun, P., and Lynch, J., “Implementation of a Computer Vision Framework for Tracking and Visualizing Face Mask Usage in Urban Environments”, IEEE International Smart Cities conference, Virtual (Covid-19).
- 2020 Sun, P., Draughon, G., and Lynch, J.,“An Autonomous Approach to Measure Social Distances and Hygienic Practices during COVID-19 Pandemic in Public Open Spaces”, Computer Supported Cooperative Work 2020, Minneapolis, MN.
- 2019 Draughon, G., Zekkos, D., and Lynch, J.,“Continuous Methane Emission Flux Measurements at a US MSW Landfill Through a Fully Autonomous Flux Chamber”,17th International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium, Cagliari, Italy.
- 2018 Draughon, G. and Lynch, J., “Developing a Sensor Driven Cyber- Infrastructure Framework to Quantify Methane Emission Flux Across Municipal Solid Waste Landfills”, Wireless Integrated MicroSensing & Systems Conference, Ann Arbor, MI. (Poster)