James A. Keighley
- BS Civil Engineering 1976
Jim retired as Vice President of Engineering for Kraft Foods in October of 2015. He joined Kraft in May 2013. His responsibilities included the Engineering, Process and Packaging Equipment Development, Engineering and Maintenance functions, and the Initiative Management and Planned Maintenance pillars of Integrated Lean 6 Sigma.
Prior to Kraft, Jim spent 36 years with Procter & Gamble in Engineering and Manufacturing, leaving as Director of Engineering Technology for the Gillette Business Unit (Boston, MA) in April 2013.
- Authored articles on Leadership Development available on Evoke.pro.
- Member External Advisory Board for ME Department at Worchester Polytechnic Institute
- Inventor on six patents for consumer products – two product and four process
- Graduate of Michigan Technological University in 1976 with a BSCE
- Married Diane Rodgers 1978. Two sons (Geophysicist & former Captain US Army)
This profile was written and submitted by Jim Keighley on January 14, 2016