Summer Youth Programs explorations (middle and high school)
Once you know what exploration you want to attend, it’s time to get registered. For our general explorations applying
to Summer Youth Programs can be done easily online. More detailed step-by-step instructions can
be downloaded here.
Sign Up Now!
- Click "Sign Up Now! to go to the application page.
- Fill out an online application.
- Pay a deposit of $100 per exploration. (For virtual programs the full payment is due)
- You will receive a confirmation email stating that you have applied.
- As long as there is space in the class, we will process your application. Only applications with a deposit will be processed!
- Once we process your app, you will receive another confirmation email stating that you have been enrolled.
Competitive Scholarship Programs
Applying to our competitive scholarship programs requires a separate application and cannot be done online. Please do not send in an online application for programs like Women in Engineering. Instead, follow the process below.
- Download the application you need.
- Fill it in completely—don’t forget any necessary additional materials like transcripts, short answer questions, or letters of recommendation. Note: we are happy with unofficial copies of transcripts!
- Submit it to our office!
There are several ways to send in your materials:
Scan and Email
- WIE, WIAE, JWIE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESP - email@example.com
- WICS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSTI - email@example.com
- RIT - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All others - email@example.com
Summer Youth Programs: (program name)
217 Administration Bldg.
1400 Townsend Dr.
Houghton MI 49931