Summer Youth Programs Explorations
Once you know what exploration you want to attend, it’s time to sign up. For our general explorations applying to Summer Youth Programs can be done easily online.
Sign Up in Three Easy Steps
- Click "Sign Up Now!" to go to the application page.
- Fill out an online application.
- Pay a deposit of $100 per exploration online or by mailing check. (For virtual programs the full payment is due)
For more detailed directions on how to apply or how to log back in to make a payment.You will receive a confirmation email stating that you have applied. As long as there is space in the class, we will process your application. (Only applications with a deposit will be processed!) Once we process your app, you will receive another confirmation email stating that you have been enrolled.
Competitive Scholarship Programs
Applying to our competitive scholarship programs requires a separate application (along with the online registration if you prefer to pay online by credit card). Please follow the steps below.
- Complete the online application for your preferred program.
- Download the Competitive Scholarship Programs Application.
- Note the checklist items for additional materials including unofficial transcript, short answer questions, and letters of recommendation. If you completed the online application already, please send in these additional items. If you do not complete the online application, you must fill in the paper application completely and return along with the additional items. Note: we are happy with unofficial copies of transcripts!
- Submit it to our office!
There are several ways to send in your materials:
Scan and Email
- For all Competitive Scholarship Programs please send additional item to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Youth Programs: Competitive Scholarship Programs
217 Administration Bldg.
1400 Townsend Dr.
Houghton MI 49931