- Assistant Director
- BA, Graphic Communications, Northern Michigan University
- Amanda is a Upper Peninsula native who attended Hancock High School and received a Bachelor’s degree from Northern Michigan University in Graphic Communications. She joined the Pre-College Outreach team in 2015 and is actively involved in the greater community. This includes a role in the launch and success of the Keweenaw Young Professionals and she is currently serving on the UP Health Systems-Portage Board of Trustees and the City of Hancock Recreation Commission. She also enjoys volunteering with the Community Action Agency and the Western U.P. Food Bank where she offers her marketing and grant writing skills and assists with food distributions and collecting weekly donations.
- Coordinator, Mind Trekkers
- Master of Business Administration, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- Jannah is a Michigan Tech graduate who was involved with Mind Trekkers throughout her time as a student and is passionate about seeing the organization grow as the Coordinator. In her free time, Jannah enjoys cooking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Administrative Aide
- BS, English and Art, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Rose worked for 17 years in the banking and investment industry. She joined the CPCO staff in 2001. She has three grown children and enjoys all wilderness activities, reading, travel, and perennial gardening.
Each summer, Youth Programs hires approximately 80-100 summer employees (residence hall staff and instructors) to help us to provide a safe and enjoyable summer for all of our participants. Employees are primarily undergraduate and graduate students and teachers. Our summer staff is an enthusiastic group with a passion to impact the lives of each of our participants. If you are interested in working for Summer Youth Programs, you can learn more on the employment page.