- Associate Dean for Student Academic Support
- Director, Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Directs, organizes, and manages all events programs, operations, and functions of the Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Oversees and reviews the development of first-year academic standards and initiatives including midterm outreach, academic progress, and probation initiatives
- Provides assistance to first-year students and their parents on an individual basis
- Serves as Student Affairs Assessment Committee chair
- Coordinator of Student Disability Services
- Conducts all intake meetings for students with disabilities where accommodations are decided on.
- Teaches a specialized section of ExSEL (PLUS) for students who struggle with transitions and anxiety.
- Coordinates student participation in the Career PLUS program.
- Provides academic support to students; meets with families; supports faculty who have accommodation questions.