John E. Pilling
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD, University of Manchester
- MSc, University of Manchester
- BSc, University of Manchester
- Mechanical behavior of materials
- Composite materials
- Materials characterization
- Senior design
- High temperature deformation and fracture
- Simulation of microstructural development during phase transformations
- Design of composite materials
- Mechanical properties of totally permeable titanium composite pylon for direct skeletal attachment. Mark Pitkin, J. Pilling, G. Raykhtsaum, J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:993â€“999.
- POROUS TITANIUM COMPOSITE AS A PERSPECTIVE MATERIAL FOR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY M.A. Shevtsov, M. Pitkin, G. Raykhtsaum, J. Pilling, N.M. Yudentsova, M.I. Blinova, G.P. Pinaev, I.L. Potokin, M.V. Protasov, O.G. Genbach, D.N. Suslov, V. Moxson, V. Duz and O.V. Galibin, presented at the 1st Biotechnology World Congress, February 14th - 15th, 2012, Dubai, UAE.