Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology students are active participants in their degree planning; working together with their advisor to develop and complete and individualized academic plan. Our advisors guide students to make informed decisions, problem solve, and achieve their short and long-term goals both academic and career related.
Your academic advisor is always willing to help with any questions that may arise! You are encouraged to contact your advisor promptly or set up an appointment.
Please email email@example.com for all your undergraduate Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology degree questions.
- Academic Advisor and Outreach Coordinator, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- SDC 229
- BS in Exercise Science, Michigan Technological University
- MS in Kinesiology, Michigan Technological University
Craig R. Pellizzaro
- Director of Intramurals and Physical Education
- Instructor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- SDC 202B
- Associate Professor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- Affiliated Associate Professor, Biological Sciences
- SDC 121B
An internship is an important step in our student’s college education. It provides each student with real world experience in their degree program. While working at their internships students can learn from leaders in their field, gain valuable practice in a possible career choice, and at the same time earn college credit. Our students have completed internships all over the country and in many different fields. Some of these fields include:
- Physical Therapy
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Marketing
- Occupational Therapy
- Employee Wellness
- Sports Information
- Personal Training
- Athletic Training
Many students go on to further education in these areas, or even begin working directly in field after receiving their degree. Some of our students have even been offered jobs at their respective internship sites. The internship experience teaches students about communication, work ethic and networking skills, and is a crucial component in our curriculum.
- Visiting Assistant Teaching Professor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- Undergraduate Internship Coordinator, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- SDC 230
Resources and Opportunities
Abby Botz, pre-physician assistant, on her MyMichiganTech