Monday Afternoon Lecture Series
The ICC’s Joint Center for Biocomputing and Digital Health will present a Monday afternoon lecture series beginning October 25, 2021. The lectures take place in Reiki Hall, Room 214. The full schedule appears below. Link to the blog post.
- October 25, Noon to 1:00 p.m., Traci Yu (BME), “Optimization of Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy: Application of Neural Computing”
- November 8, Noon to 1:00 p.m., Zhao Chen, MS (CsE), “‘Topology-based image semantic segmentation by graph neural networks: an application for coronary artery semantic segmentation'”
- November 15, Noon to 1:00 p.m., Yousef Darestani (CEGE), “Application of Machine Learning in Probabilistic Risk Assessment of Biomedical Systems: A Case Study for Transcatheter Valves”
- November 29, Noon to 1 :00 p.m., Zhou He, MS, “Knowledge discovery on the integrative analysis of mechanical and electrical dyssynchrony to improve cardiac resynchronization therapy”
- December 6, Noon to 1:00 p.m., Sangyoon Han (BME), “Traction force microscopy for cells on a high-refractive-index gel with finite elasticity”