The world is full of opportunities for you to make a difference. Follow the links below to explore internships, fellowships, training, and careers in international sustainable development.
- Davis, Jan and Robert Lambert. (2002). Engineering in Emergencies: A Practical Guide for Relief Workers, 2nd Edition. Warwickshire, UK: RedR / ITDG Publishing.
- Ehrenreich, John H. (2005). The Humanitarian Companion: A Guide for International Aid, Development and Human Rights Workers. Warwickshire, UK: ITDG Publishing.
- Amadei, Bernard (2014). Engineering for Sustainable Human Development: A Guide to Successful Small-Scale Community Projects, Reston, VA: ASCE Press.
- Donovan, Russell (2013). Choosing a Career in International Development: A Practical Guide to Working in the Professions in International Development, College Station, TX: VBW Publishing, Inc.
- Mihelcic, James, Lauren Fry, Elizabeth Myre, Linda Phillips, Brian Barkdoll (2009). Field Guide to Environmental Engineering for Development Workers: Water, Sanitation, and Indoor Air, Reston, VA: ASCE Press.
On to: Gather Experience >