Our faculty works is at the forefront of research. They regularly author and contribute to a major publications in their fields—throughout their careers including their tenures at Michigan Tech. Select a faculty member to view some of the most recent publications.
Guy C. Hembroff
- Wang, X., Hembroff, G. C., Bai, Y., 2013 USENIX Summit for Educators in System Administration (SESA ’13), “ITSEED: Development of Instructional Laboratories for IT Security Education” USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association, Washington, D.C., USA. (November 5, 2013)
- Levin, E., Hembroff, G. C. (2012). Open photogrammetry concept of open-source free collaborative framework (1st ed., vol. 1, pp. 125-137). Novosibirsk: VIII International Scientific Congress Geo-Siberia 2012.
- Gao, C., Hembroff, G. C. (2012). “Implications of Modified Waterfall Model to the Roles and Education of Health IT Professionals.” 7th IFIP/IEEE International Workshop on Business-driven IT Management 2012.
- Wang, X., Hembroff, G. C., Cerier, A. B., Perrault, B. W. (2011). “Introducing cloud computing with a senior design project in undergraduate education of computer system and network administration.” Proceedings of the 2011 ACM conference on Information Technology Education, SIGITE’11 (pp. 177-182). New York, NY: ACM.
- Hembroff, G. C. , ACM USENIX HealthSec 2011, “Providing an additional factor for patient identification based on digital fingerprint” Usenix, San Francisco. (August 2011).