- Research Engineer, Great Lakes Research Center
- Relief Captain, Great Lakes Research Center
- Responsible for administration of the Marine Autonomy Research Site and Smart Ships
Coalition and coordination with the Marine Research Assets Shared Use Facility (MRAF)
in support of client needs.
- Provide scientific and engineering support to faculty, staff, partners, and sponsors
with expertise in design, manufacturing, and integration of marine systems. Support
budget and proposal development, project management, and strategic planning.
- Over 10 years' experience as a licensed captain on the Great Lakes with expertise
in navigation systems, marine electronics, mechanical systems, and maintenance, repair,
- Expanded Biography.