Meals may be purchased at the following locations on campus:
- Campus Cafe in Wadsworth Hall
- Coaches Corner in Student Development Complex
- Fusion in the Dow Enviromental Sciences and Engineering Building
- Huski Cafe at Mont Ripley
- Library Cafe in Van Pelt and Opie Library
- Memorial Union North Coast Grill & Deli
- Par & Grill at Portage Lake Golf Course
- Residence Halls Dining Halls (Purchase Express Meal Plans at Tech Express located at the help desk in the Van Pelt and Opie Library)
1/11/2018 - Annual Review : To reflect current practice, removed "Aftermath Cafe in Fisher Hall" from the list.
01/17/2017 - Annual Review: updated dining center name from "Memorial Union Food Mall" to "Memorial Union North Coast Grill & Deli".
12/08/2016 - Annual Review: No changes made to content.
02/25/2015 - Annual Review: To reflect current practice, the email address for questions is now email@example.com. No changes made to content.
02/27/2014 - Annual Review: Updated Michigan Tech and Handbook banners. Added "Coaches Corner in the Student Development Complex" and alphabetized list by moving "Library Cafe in Van Pelt and Opie Library" before "Memorial Union Food Mall".
04/10/2013 - Annual Review: New section to Handbook.
07/05/2011 - Annual Review: Was previously 9.7.2. Deleted Convenience Store, increased check amount to $20, and to reflect current University titles and practice, the email address for questions is now hbwebmaster.