2,892: That's the number of alumni and friends who participated in a survey to determine the effectiveness of Michigan Tech's current communications, how they stay connected and hear about campus news and events.
The information provided will help Michigan Tech ensure we are communicating most effectively.
Here's some of the top survey findings:
- 2, 892 responses, 91 percent were from alumni (an overall response rate of 6.48%)
- 96 percent of survey participants are from the United States
- 83 percent of respondents earned an undergraduate degree
- 97 percent said their overall educational experience at Michigan Tech was very good or good
- 75 percent rated their overall experience as a Michigan Tech alumnus as very good or good
- 84.5 percent said Michigan Tech's efforts to keep them informed about the University were very good or good
- Email and mail were the preferred methods of communication
Top sources of information:
- Michigan Tech Magazine
- TechAlum enewsletter
- Emails, reunion, and other invitations
- Research (magazine)
- Social Media
If you would like more information about the survey and responses, please contact email@example.com or call 1-877-688-2586.