Readmission Application

Student Readmission

Any undergraduate student who left the University on their own accord and has been away for at least two semesters must complete the Undergraduate Application for Readmission form when wanting to return to Michigan Tech.  (Fillable PDFs work best in browsers other than Firefox).  You may use an electronic or digital signature on this form.

Students who have been absent from the University for three or more consecutive semesters (including summer) will follow the degree requirements in effect at the time of re-enrollment.

If you have attended another institution since leaving Michigan Tech please have a copy of the final transcript sent to:

Michigan Technological University
Registrar's Office 
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931-1295