Congratulations Huskies—you did it! The pride you have now grows stronger with time. Every Husky remembers their MTU graduation. Your Michigan Tech family joins you and your loved ones to celebrate completion of this journey!
The Midyear Commencement Ceremony will be held on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. in the SDC Varsity Gymnasium. Face coverings are not required, but are permitted for this event.
A few things to note:
- Graduates should arrive no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Guests are provided audience seating and do not sit with the graduates.
- The ceremony generally lasts around 2 hours.
- The SDC is a tobacco and alcohol-free facility.
- Face coverings are not required, but are permitted for this event.
- Health and Safety information can be found in the Campus Operations FAQs.
- For the safety and security of the graduates and their guests, please be advised that all bags are searched prior to entering the event. Public Safety and Police Services are present.
- Show your Husky Pride and use #mtugrad when posting on social media.
Neither participation in the commencement ceremony nor inclusion in the program constitutes official completion of degree requirements or the attainment of honors or other recognitions.