Readmission Application

Student Readmission

Any undergraduate student who left the University on their own accord and has been away for at least 2 semesters must complete the Undergraduate Application for Readmission form when wanting to return to Michigan Tech.  (Fillable PDFs work best in browsers other than Firefox.)

If you have attended another institution since leaving Michigan Tech please have a copy of the final transcript sent to:

Michigan Technological University
Transfer Services
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931-1295