Online certificates at Michigan Tech change careers for the better. Delve deeper into your current field, layer on new skills, or shift to a new field. We have a broad range of online programs to choose from.
Employers recognize the benefits of continuing education. Earning your online graduate certificate is the perfect way to up your skills and advance your career at your current job or a new one. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, advanced education of every kind increases your income by thousands of dollars a year.
If you’re hoping to get a raise or move to a career with better pay, continuing education may be the way to go.
- Advanced Electric Power Engineering
- Advanced Photogrammetry and Mapping with UAS
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Applied Statistics
- Automotive Systems Controls
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Materials Science
- Control Systems
- Dynamic Systems
- Electronics Materials and Processing
- Fundamentals of Materials Engineering
- Geospatial Data Science and Technology
- Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicle Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Medical Devices and Technologies
- Medical Imaging
- Natural Hazards and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Network and Communication Systems
- Profit-Increasing Strategies in Chemical Processing
- Quality Engineering
- Resilient Water Infrastructure
- Safety and Security of Autonomous Cyber-Physical Systems
- Security and Privacy in Healthcare
- Signal and Image Processing
- Structural Engineering
- Advanced Analysis
- Building Design
- Bridge Analysis and Design
- Hazard Analysis
- Timber Building Design
- Sustainable Pavement Design and Construction
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Water Resources Modeling
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) Engineering
Post-Degree Undergraduate Certificates
Michigan Tech offers an online undergraduate post-degree certificate for undergraduate students who are US citizens, permanent residents, or currently in the country on a valid visa. You must have a bachelor's degree, and the desire to explore a disciplinary or interdisciplinary subfield.
Earn course credit at your convenience in our online electric power engineering certificate program. It's a great option for professionals, with an emphasis on power systems, renewable energy, and power electronics. Online courses are taught by a panel of faculty experts focused on energy systems.
The 13-credit post-degree undergraduate certificate covers the fundamentals of electric power systems. All courses are offered online, except for a one-credit lab. The lab is offered once a year to online students as one-week intensive.