Gretchen L. Hein
- EERC 423
- Associate Teaching Professor, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Faculty Advisor, Society of Women Engineers
- PhD, Michigan Technological University
- ME, Purdue University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Kettering University
Dr. Hein's teaching interests include graphics, visualization, and computer aided design. Her research interests include educational methods, and spatial visualization. Her current research project is Development of the First Year Engineering Program. She enjoys hiking, biking, farming, knitting, and weaving.
She is also the Academic Advisor for Society of Women Engineers at Michigan Tech.
- Engineering Education
- Persistence in STEM fields
- Blended Learning Methods
- Technology in the Classroom
Industrial Experience: 13+ Years
- Allison Gas Turbine Division, GMC