Life-Work Resources

We have all the information you need during your stay.

Study and research are important. But there is more to life at Michigan Tech, on our campus and in your new community: the sister cities of Houghton and Hancock. Find out about essential services, like where the banks and hospitals are and how to proceed if you plan to work. From securing health insurance on arrival to sending out invitation letters for your graduation, International Programs and Services is here to help you find the correct resources to accomplish your academic and professional goals.