The purpose of the Pavlis Honors College (PHC) Undergraduate Student Advisory Board (USAB) is to provide a strong voice for undergraduate students regarding academic, social and community issues of the Pavlis Honors College at Michigan Technological University. The role of USAB members is to serve as a communication conduit between students of the Pavlis Honors College and the Dean.
The USAB facilitates the engagement of undergraduate students in the improvement of their living and learning environments by working closely with the College administration, with student organizations and groups and with University and College offices to identify and implement solutions to critical problems.
The Board is self-directed. It determines the meeting schedule, format (e.g., agendas & minutes) and decision-making processes. There are no officers. The board is a collaborative body designed for discussion and raising awareness of key issues.
The current 2017-2018 Pavlis Honors College USAB members are listed below and can be contacted via email.
- Hunter Austin - email@example.com
- Maddie Barrie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elise Cheney-Makens - email@example.com
- Becky Daniels - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kimberly Gasca - email@example.com
- Brandon Howard - bwhoward
- Nehemiah McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Miscimarra - email@example.com
- Addie Saltarelli - alsaltar
- Lauren Sandy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin Smith - austinsm
- Kendall Welling - kawellin