The Accounts Receivable office maintains records of funds owed to the University. More information on the office’s operations and services follows.
- Payment Plans (Student)
- Past Due Accounts (Non-Student)
- Financial Holds
- Perkins Loan Information
- Ray and Eleanor Cross TECH AID Loan Information
- Student Billing and Cashier’s Office
Confirm enrollment and pay student bills.
- Tax Information
General tax information for parents and student
FAQs on Educational Tax Benefits and 1098-T Forms
- Payment Portal Information
Helpful information for making payments via the portal
- Non-Student Payment Portal
Direct access to the portal