- Director of Academic Conduct
- Pronouns: he, him, his
- Oversee all academic conduct under the Academic Integrity Policy.
- Assist on an as-needed basis with community conduct.
- Develop and manage the budgets for the Office of Academic and Community Conduct.
- Develop and promote restorative practices and other voluntary adaptable resolution pathways.
- Work closely with the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Conflict Resolution network to provide support and resources to faculty, staff and students.
- Director, Community Conduct
- Pronouns: she, her, hers
- Oversees all community conduct and sexual misconduct under the Student Code of Community Conduct
- Work with Equal Opportunity Compliance and Title IX to develop and implement policies and procedures for students
- Work collaboratively with Student Leadership & Involvement to address conduct issues involving registered student organizations, including fraternities and sororities
- Coordinate with Public Safety and Police Services to gather/maintain data for federal compliance with the Clery Act