Graduates may reserved their tickets now through November 16, 2023. If extra tickets are available, graduates will be notified after November 16, 2023. Spring Commencement Ceremony ticket availability is determined during the spring semester. Please contact the Central Ticket Office at 906-487-2073 with questions.
Each graduate will be eligible for four tickets. Information regarding two additional tickets will be determined after the initial ticket reservation period ends on November 16, 2023 and will be communicated to the graduates via email.
As a graduate, you do not need a ticket; however, everyone else over the age of three (3) must have a ticket to enter the arena.
Please follow the instruction below during that time to obtain your tickets:
- Visit the Commencement event on the Ticket Office website.
- Select ‘Students/Faculty/Staff Login’.
- Log in using your MTU username and password.
- You may be asked to complete your contact information before moving forward.
- Select the number of tickets and navigate to checkout.
- Checkout (If you are unable to print, email, or text your tickets at this time, you may return to this site and do so later.)
Guests may print their tickets or view mobile tickets on their devices to be scanned for entry. The unique barcode on each ticket allows only one entry into the ceremony. The first copy of an e-ticket (if there are multiple copies made) to arrive will gain entry after scanning and validation. Other copies of this ticket will be denied entry.
**Please note: The availability of additional tickets is based on the number of graduates attending and the number of tickets that are left unclaimed. Please plan accordingly.
An area is available for guests with mobility limitations. Graduates can reserve this seating when ticketing becomes available. Event staff will be on hand for assistance.
Yes, graduates will receive communication regarding the availability of tickets and when the download deadline date.
Additional tickets will be allowed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students will be notified when they can request additional tickets after the initial deadline has passed. The availability of additional tickets is based on the number of graduates attending and the number of tickets that are left unclaimed. Please plan accordingly.
Waitlist tickets will start to be issued approximately one week after the download deadline. If you are selected to receive an additional ticket, a notification will be sent to your email account with further instructions on how to claim your extra ticket.
Important to note:
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony. Ticket availability is determined on a semester basis.
- Only graduates participating in the ceremony can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- If a graduate cancels their plans to attend the ceremony, their tickets become invalid.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
Family and friends who cannot attend the ceremony may watch it live online.