- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dillman 207A
- Associate Teaching Professor, Engineering Fundamentals
- Associate Chair for BSE Programs, Engineering Fundamentals
- Academic Advisor, Engineering Fundamentals
- MS, Environmental Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Environmental Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Ms. Monte advises Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Undecided/General Engineering students. Students meet with her for academic and career decision guidance, course scheduling, creating four year academic plans, and completing degree audits. Ms. Monte’s focus is helping students create success in college while finding a career path that is a good fit for them.
As a faculty in Engineering Fundamentals, Ms. Monte brings together teaching and advising in her Discovering Engineering Careers course. In this class, students are introduced to the various engineering degrees and career opportunities.