- Academic Office Building 126
- Assistant Professor of Accounting Information Systems, College of Business
- Richard and Joyce Ten Haken Faculty Fellow in Accounting/Finance
- PhD, Accounting Information Systems, Rutgers University
- BS, Information Management and Information Systems, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu China
Jun Dai's research interests lie in applying new technologies such as blockchain, industry 4.0, and data analytics to the auditing profession. Dr. Dai is an associated editor of Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. She has published in prestigious academic and professional journals including Accounting Horizons, Journal of Information Systems, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, and the CPA Journal. Her paper "Imagineering Audit 4.0" received the 2016 NJ “Bright Idea Award,” which is selected as one of the top 10 manuscripts among all publications of New Jersey State business faculty that year.
- Accounting Systems
- Accounting Analytical Methods
- Business Database Management
- Dai, J., and M. A. Vasarhelyi. (2020). Continuous Audit Intelligence as a Service (CAIaaS) and Intelligent App Recommendations. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, forthcoming.
- Dai, J., N, He, and H, Yu. 2019. Utilizing Blockchain and Smart Contracts to Enable Audit 4.0: From the Perspective of Accountability Audit of Air Pollution Control In China. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting.
- Zhang, C.A., J. Dai, and M. A. Vasarhelyi. 2018. The Impact of Disruptive Technologies on Accounting and Auditing Education: How Should the Profession Adapt? The CPA Journal, 88(9), 20-26.
- Li, H., J. Dai, T. Gershberg, and M. A. Vasarhelyi. 2018. Understanding Usage and Value of Audit Analytics for Internal Auditors: An organizational approach. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 28, 59-76.
- Dai, J. 2017. Three Essays on Audit Technology: Audit 4.0, Blockchain, and Audit App (Doctoral dissertation, Rutgers University-Graduate School-Newark).
- Dai, J., and M. A. Vasarhelyi. 2017. Towards Blockchain-based Accounting and Assurance. Journal of Information Systems,31(3), 5-21.
- Dai, J., Y, Wang, and M. A. Vasarhelyi. 2017. Blockchain: An Emerging Solution for Fraud Prevention. TheCPAJournal, June 2017, 12-14.
- Dai, J., and Q. Li. 2016. Designing Audit Apps for Armchair Auditors to Analyze Government Procurement Contracts. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, 13(2), 71-88.
- Dai, J., and M. A. Vasarhelyi. 2016. Imagineering Audit 4.0. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, 13(1), 1-15.
- Li, Q., and J. Dai. 2016. Audit App: An Effective Tool for Government Procurement Assurance. Revista do TCU, 137, 60-69.
- Schneider, G. P., J. Dai, D. J. Janvrin, K. Ajayi, and R. L. Raschke. 2015. Infer, Predict, and Assure: Accounting Opportunities in Data Analytics. Accounting Horizons, 29(3), 719-742.