- Lecturer in Management, School of Business and Economics
- Faculty Advisor, Enterprise Business Initiative
- MBA in Management, University of Michigan-Flint
- BS in Business Administration, Michigan Tech University
Jonathan Leinonen earned his MBA degree from the University of Michigan. He completed his undergraduate BA studies at Michigan Technological University with a business administration degree majoring in management information systems. He worked as a software systems engineer and product portfolio manager before moving into entrepreneurial economic development and program management for the first U.P. SmartZone. He holds certifications in entrepreneurship, economic development finance and global business development. He works as a business advisor to numerous startup and established companies and is active with several non-profit boards and working groups.
- Business Development
- Economics Development
- Management Information Systems