- Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Vice President, Michigan Tech
- Assistant Vice President for Alumni Engagement
- Supports the Michigan Tech Alumni Board of Directors, a group of dedicated volunteers
from across the country.
- Leads a team of alumni engagement professionals who support programs for students,
alumni and friends of the university.
- Manages a number of special projects designed to increase alumni engagement.
- Participates in events across the country to engage alumni and friends.
- Supports the Michigan Tech Retired Employees Program.
- Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Web presence management
- Marketing development and implementation
- Advancement & Alumni Marketing Manager
- Manages marketing and communications efforts for Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Creates content for all projects and media including writing, graphic design, photography,
- Provides comprehensive support functions for the Office of Alumni Engagement
- Manages departmental accounts and budgets for Alumni Engagement
- Assistant Director - External Relations
- A Michigan Tech Alumna.
- Works with the Regional Chapter volunteer network.
- Organizes regional events and mass communication efforts.
- Oversees Michigan Tech Alumni social media presence.
Alicia C. O'Grady
- Alumni and Student Programs Manager
- Develops high-impact programming for alumni and students including Future U
- Oversees planning and management of Alumni Reunion
- Helps students connect with alumni in their field of interest
- Provides support for the Alumni Board of Directors Student Initiative Support Program
(SISP) committee and the Presidential Council of Alumnae