Fall 2021 Flu Shot Clinics
|Tuesday, October 5, 2021||11:00 am - 2:00 pm||Rozsa Lobby (building 10)|
|Tuesday, October 12, 2021||4:00 - 6:00 pm||SDC Ice Arena Balcony (building 24)|
|Tuesday, October 19, 2021||11:00 am - 2:00 pm||Rozsa Lobby (building 10)|
|Thursday, October 28, 2021||4:00 - 6:00 pm||Rozsa Lobby (building 10)|
A few things to remember for this year’s Flu Shot Clinics:
- No need to make an appointment—all flu shot clinics are walk-in friendly.
- Be sure to have a valid copy of your insurance card (or a very clear picture of the front and back of the card) with you when you arrive.
- Be sure to fill out the 2021 Influenza Vaccination Authorization Form before you arrive.
- Be Smart, Do Your Part: Michigan Tech’s health and safety guidelines apply to everyone on campus. At all flu shot clinics, practice six feet of physical distancing and wear a face covering. If you don’t feel well, please stay home and plan to attend a future clinic.
- Flu shots are $40 for those who do not have insurance. Payable by cash, check or credit card.
Questions? Please reach out to Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org