How to Set Up a Guest Account (Student)
Your student will have to initiate the set up of your guest account, and you will need to have an email address. The student does the following:
- Sign on to Banweb and select Guest Access from the main menu.
- Select Request Guest Access from the Guest Access Menu
- Fill in the form and click 'Continue', and click "Yes, Grant Access". An email will be sent to the guest (to the email address entered) to finish setting up the guest account.
How to Set Up a Guest Account (Guest)
The guest does the following:
- Once the student grants your access, you will receive an email "Your MTU Guest Account Request".
- Click on the link in the email, and fill out the 'Guest Access Request' form. Be Sure to use your existing MTU User ID, if you have one.
- Further instructions will be emailed to you.
Using Your Guest Account
You can use your user ID and password to log in to MyMichiganTech.
If you Forget Your Password
Visit our Forgot Password system to take you to your secret questions and obtain your password.
Changing Your Guest Password
Securely change your password in our system.