Michigan Tech's research centers, labs and groups, production and expenditures, and new research initiatives together tell the story of an exciting place with exceptional opportunities for students and faculty members alike.
Mathematical Sciences faculty take opportunities for collaboration on a multidisciplinary level in these research centers and institutes:
- Advanced Power Systems Research Center
- Life Sciences Technology Institute
- Institute of Materials Processing
For additional information, visit the Areas of Research Interest to the left to see all of the inspiring research activities going on in the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
Internal Research Awards
Outstanding Research Award
- Yanfang Liu, graduate student
- John Gruver, faculty, assistant professor level
- Iosif Pinelis, faculty, associate/professor level