Lab, Lab Support, Shared Support (CORE)
- Lab/Bench Space
- Lab Support: e.g. tissue culture, microscopes, fume hood alcove give number of hoods
needed in each lab
- Shared (CORE) Support: e.g. imaging equipment (microscopes, etc.) analytical equipment
(GC, mass spec, etc.) common refrigerator rooms
Standardization of Program Areas
- Research Laboratories SF/PI Programming Considerations
- Flexible Multidisciplinary Labs
- Lab Support
- Steam Tunnels on the east, south, and west sides of the Chemical Sciences Building
- Main Entry and secondary entry points into the Chem-Sci Building on the west and east
- Feature Oak and Maple trees between the Chem-Sci and Electrical Energy Resources Center
- Primary Campus Pathway on south side of Chem-Sci.
- Husky Statue to the south-east of the Chem-Sci.