Engineering Services provides high-quality master planning, designing, and construction management services. We meet the project's scope, schedule, and budget for new and existing building construction, utility infrastructure, site improvements, renovations, furnishings, and equipment while consistently exemplifying the university's core values.
Below is a list of current active projects with a project budget over $50,000. These projects are in construction or are getting ready to start construction.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 7-2303. To initiate a project for your department, please submit a Capital Project Request Form.
EERC Elevator Replacement
- Start Date: August 10, 2020
- Expected Completion Date: June 2021
- Project Description: Modernization of all three elevators in the EERC Building to improve safety and reliability.
ROTC Classroom 201 Remodel
- Start Date: 11/4/2020
- Expected Completion Date: January 2021
- Project Description: The project involves renovating the classroom back to its original historic appearance including, but not limited to refinishing the original hardwood floor, replacing the painted woodwork, updating communication network jacks, and providing ceiling and lighting upgrades.
ME-EM 501 Hood Installation
- Start Date: 11/16/2020
- Expected Completion Date: December 2020
- Project Description: Add a chemical fume hood with ventilation to MEEM Lab 501.
M&M Microfab Facility Upgrade
- Start Date: 12/14/2020
- Expected Completion Date: February 2021
- Project Description: Renovation on the 4th floor of the M&M Building to isolate the Microfab area and install vision lights on existing doors.
Click here to view completed construction projects.