The Two-, Three-, and Four-Year Scholarship
Are you a current Michigan Tech student? Or are you attending another college and
looking to transfer to Michigan Tech?
You can benefit from AROTC by gaining the tools necessary to become an Army officer without interfering with your classes. Gain personal discipline—and money for tuition.
- Monthly living allowance - $420.00 tax free for 10 months of the year. 12 months during junior year.
- Tuition coverage
- Allowances for books and fees
- Be a US citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on active duty or in a reserve component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
Commitment—Two-, Three-, and Four-Year Scholarship
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
- Selected cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career