Cadet and Soldiers Creed
- I am an army cadet.
- Soon I will take an oath and become an army officer committed to defending the values
which make this nation great. Honor is my touchstone.
- I understand mission first and people always.
- I am the past—the spirit of those warriors who have made the final sacrifice.
- I am the present—the scholar and apprentice soldier enhancing my skills in the science
of warfare and the art of leadership.
- But above all,
- I am the future—the future warrior leader of the United States Army.
- May God give me the compassion and judgment to lead and the gallantry in battle to
- I will do my duty.
- I am an American Soldier.
- I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
- I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.
- I will always place the mission first.
- I will never accept defeat.
- I will never quit.
- I will never leave a fallen comrade.
- I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior
tasks and drills.
- I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
- I am an expert and I am a professional.
- I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of
America in close combat.
- I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.