Michigan Technological University and ACMAL have a history of collaborating with external clients, including for-profit, academic, and nonprofit organizations.
This collaboration includes staff operated analysis of samples using ACMAL equipment, at appropriate rates. External users are not allowed to operate the equipment at this time, so we will perform the analysis for you.
ACMAL also provides facility tours by request.
User Agreements and Lab Services
- What is the goal of analysis?
- What would the timeline of the project be? Is there a time limit?
- How many samples will the project need? Are there different sets of samples undergoing different testing?
- What preparation processes will need to be performed for each sample?
- What tests will be performed on each sample?
- Will there be costs or time associated with sample disposal?
- Will the samples need to be returned?
- Is there a requested format for reporting?
- Will the project use government funds?
Check the off-campus use rates for labs and equipment. Establish an agreement between Michigan Tech and the external project sponsor.
Estimated turnaround time is 7–10 business days, but may vary depending on the complexity of the project.