Senate Policy 302.1
- Requests to change from a normal grade mode (A-F) to audit for a course must be
received in the Registrar's Office by the close of business on Wednesday of the second
week of the semester (the last day to add/drop a course).
- Students auditing a course will receive a grade of V for a satisfactory audit or U
- A course taken as an audit may be taken at a later date for degree credit subject
approval of the course instructor and student's academic advisor.
- A course taken under the normal grade mode (A-F) may be taken for an audit at a later
date, not for degree credit, subject to the approval of the course instructor and student's
- Audit grades are not to be used as a substitute for a failing grade.
Adopted by Senate : 25 January 1978
Approved by Administration: 31 January 1978
Introduced to Senate: 27 March 2013
Approved by Senate: 10 April 2013
Approved by Administration: 19 April 2013